March 7, 2014

Homeschooling for Troubled Spellers

All-About-Reading is a curriculum that helps with reading and spelling. If you insist on sticking to books:) It is a great program and it helps us not so wonderful spellers. Can I get an Amen for Spell-Check?!*AMEN*... Wow I really need to get a life and stop talking to myself. I am a little mad(crazy)As Alice and Wonderland states...
Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.


This is seriously the best play ever. It has inspired me to read. I LOVE reading it is wonderful. Have your kids enjoy reading and spelling by this curriculum if you insist by staying by the books. 

No comments: