June 7, 2014

Homeschooled.

Hey everybody!

 I have been homeschooled all of my life, and will be homeschooled untill I graduate. fun!..... yeah, I never wanted to be homeschooled I always was a socal butterfly and loved being around people so being homeschooled was a big drag for me. Than I hit jr.high and I had friends who where is high school and they where always stressed about all the work they had to do. About the strict deadlines, bad grades, and frustrating teachers. Although I do wish I had some of the resources school gives, I don't mind being homeschooled as much as I use to.

Now I won't say that being homeschooled is a walk in the park,it can be frustrating; with the sibblings that seem to have no idea what the meening of "silence" or "alone" mean, but they are homeschooled so its not really their fault...(haha)... And you do have the same teacher. For every class. Every day. All year. lol sorry mom, its not that bad at all actually and if it wasn't for her, my grades wouldn't be as good as they are now;)

So my computer is hacked so I can't get on it and I have this slow thing to work with so I will try to blog as often as I can, so tell everyone to subscribe to this blog: cuz this will be awesome!!!! :)


No comments: