March 7, 2014

ALICE in WONDERLAND- BEST PLAY/MOVIE/BOOK EVER

Alice in Wonderland

This book is an inspiration to us all. You can learn so much!! It is full of wisdom! Enjoy Lewis Carroll's genius work! Some of it is from the Looking Glass book
(Red is the quote and black is my interpretation)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” 
and
“I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then” 
Sometimes people change and it is ok to move on from your past. You don't have to be like that forever. Be the person you and God want you to be.

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”
Self explanatory

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.” 
It is hard to figure out who you are and where you wanna go with your life.

“I don't think..." then you shouldn't talk, said the Hatter.” 
Think before you speak

“If everybody minded their own business the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.” 

“Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!"
Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you.” 

“I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” 
There is no such thing as weird
“have I gone mad?
I'm afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.”
 
Best quote ever... True on so many levels. 




No comments: