April 28, 2014

Revolutionizing the Image of Homeschoolers

Join me in revolutionizing the image of homeschoolers. We will no longer be seen as unsocialized kids that slack off on work. We will be seen as the children of America. Kids that Can Change the World. It starts with education. I am a gifted learner and at an early age noticed that Public school is too simple. I strive for intermediate classes.I try posting things that don't limit your learning but enhance it. These sites are free and have college knowledge that you can sink your teeth into. I would like to hear what YOU need help with. Does your child struggle with math? Do they need help picking colleges or deciding if they want to even go. I would love to help. Also, I am looking for an administrator who would like to post on this blog too. If you are interested just contact me. Love y'all!!

No comments: