March 19, 2014

High School Homeschooling: Easy, You Choose, College Ready, FREE, Online, No Supplies,On the road, anywhere anytime

If anyone of those catches your mind, you are sorta like me. I am a control freak. I want to know what I am learning. Why I'm learning it. How it effects me. How it is gonna help me. It must be Free. It has to be when I want to do it.

I tried homeschooling curriculum in the past but it is what they want you to learn and isn't flexible. I was about to try K-12 Academy but they have so many requirements it is exhausting. This is my curriculum I made myself. I have all these websites that hit every subject imaginable. Free, no viruses, when ever, and where ever you want. A lot of the websites I posted in the past are part of my study.

You probably are doubting my knowledge or you don't trust I have a proper education. I recently got taken out of school as an AP Honor student, at the top of my class holding a 4.0 most of my LIFE.

 In these sites I have learned more in 3 months than I have in an entire school year. I don't have to learn the history of why microorganisms or apes evolved into humans(Public school at it's finest). I instead am learning psychology in one of the top institutes in the USA. Most people don't think that psychology is important. That isn't the point. You can learn anything your heart desires. If you have a person request on a subject that none of these sites offer just tell me and I will try my hardest to find you one. I am here to help my fellow homeschooling community. Look threw the websites I have previously posted if you are very excited. I will be posting an organized list later to list them and their subjects. But for now I will leave you with this thought. Would it hurt to try? 

No comments: