March 21, 2014

Best Websites for Lesson planning, Posters, Ideas, organisation and more!!

These are great websites for Teachers. Hands Down
Great website has pictures and ideas of everything you can think of. Not just learning. I have a personal account were I look up wedding dresses(Yes, I am a teenage girl... don't judge me), Quotes, Crafts, humor and more!!(If you make your child an account, there is some not child friendly humor and pictures. Although it is pretty clean, I would still monitor younger ones.) Has great teacher ideas!!


Pintrest for learning!!! Learn different skills



ReadWriteThink is a comprehensive collection of classroom resources for teachers
It includes searchable lesson plans, student interactives, activities and printouts. With this collection, students can explore elements of books and stories; develop characters’ create poems, comic strips, newspapers, flyers and more.

No comments: